Director, Women’s Health
Co-Director, Podiatric Pathology
- Board-certified – Anatomic and Clinical Pathology by the American Board of Pathology
- Fellowship – Surgical Pathology, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX
- Residency – Pathology, University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio, TX
- Medical School – University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio, TX
- Dr. Lemeshev is the Medical Director of Laboratory at Plano Surgical Hospital.
- Joined ProPath in 2017
- Ngauy V, Lemeshev Y, Sadkowski L, Crawford G. Cutaneous melioidosis in a man who was taken as a prisoner of war by the Japanese during World War II. J Clin Microbiol. 2005;43(2):970-972.
- Lemeshev Y. Perinatal complications due to anti-Ce: a case discussion and suggestion for new laboratory protocols. AABB Annual Meeting, 2003.
Our Women’s Health Pathologists
Meet Our Experts
ProPath is an internationally recognized practice of academic-quality expertise with private practices.