- Board-certified – Anatomic and Clinical Pathology by the American Board of Pathology
- Fellowship – Gastrointestinal Pathology, Ameripath Institute of Gastrointestinal Pathology and Digestive Disease, Cleveland, OH
- Residency – Chief Resident, Anatomical and Clinical Pathology, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH
- Medical School – University of North Texas Health Sciences Center, Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine, Fort Worth, TX
- Dr. Ly joined ProPath following several years in gastrointestinal and general surgical pathology practice. She has experience in gastrointestinal pathology, and general and clinical pathology.
- Joined ProPath in 2015
- Rangaswamy N, Abdelrahim A, Moore R, Ly U, Mercer BM, Mansour JM, Kumar D, Sawady J, Moore JJ. Biomechanical characteristics of human fetal membranes. Preterm fetal membranes are stronger than term fetal membranes. Gynecol Obstet Fertil. 2011;39(6):373-377.
- Subbiah V, Ly U, Khiyami A, O’Brien T. Tissue is the issue—sarcoidosis following ABVD chemotherapy for Hodgkin’s lymphoma: a case report. J Med Case Rep. 2007;1:148.
- Rangaswamy N, Abdelrahim A, Moore RM, Ly U, Mercer BM. Preterm fetal membranes are significantly stronger than the term fetal membranes. Gynecol Obstet Fertil. 2011;39(6):373-377.
- Ly U, Ganesan S, Temes T, Tomashefski JF Jr. Unique coexpression of S-100 protein and calretinin in thoracic chordoma. CAP Meeting, San Diego, CA, 2008. Arch Pathol Lab Med. 2008;132:1484.
- Ly U. Chordoma of the mediastinum. Donald Senhauser Resident Competition, Ohio Society of Pathologists, May 2008.
- Farooq S, Ly U, Tomashefski JF Jr, Williams S. Pulmonary sporotrichosis. The American Thoracic Society, Toronto, Canada, 2008.
- Gabali A, Ly U, Cleveland R, Kass L. Ebstein-Barr Virus (EBV) infection alters the morphology of peripheral blood monocytes. American Society for Clinical Pathology Meeting, Baltimore, MD, 2008.
- Farooq S, Ly U. Disseminated strongyloidiasis. Citywide Chest Conference, MetroHealth Medical Center, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH, December 2007.
- Nixon JC, Ly U, Ayers N, et al. EBV-transformed cell lines from XLA patients express the transcription factor, BRIGHT. American Association of Immunologists, Denver, CO, 2003.
Meet Our Experts
ProPath is an internationally recognized practice of academic-quality expertise with private practices.