- Board-certified – Dermatopathology by the American Boards of Dermatology and Pathology, and Anatomic and Clinical Pathology by the American Board of Pathology
- Sub-Specialty Concentration – Melanocytic Neoplasms and Cutaneous Lymphoma
- Fellowship – Dermatopathology, Roger Williams Medical Center/Boston University School of Medicine, Providence, RI
- Residency – Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, Hahnemann University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- Medical School – Drexel University College of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Dr. Vinovrski founded New England Tissue Issue Dermatopathology Laboratory in 2010 along with his partners Caroline Wilkel, M.D., and Erin O’Leary, M.D. He has been actively involved in the mentoring and instruction of young physicians at Drexel University College of Medicine, Roger Williams Medical Center, and New England Tissue Issue Dermatopathology Laboratory.
- Joined ProPath in 2020
- Knackstedt TJ, Vinovrski TJ, Clark AH, Jellinek NJ. Psammoma bodies in cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma. Dermatol Surg. 2016;42(8):1011-1013.
- Ingraffea A, Vinovrski T, Zhou L. What is your diagnosis? Perforating granuloma annulare. Cutis. 2011;87(3):116, 123-124.
- Ingraffea A, Vinovrski T, Falanga V, Iwamoto S. Ezrin expression in basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma [poster]. College of Mohs Surgeons Annual Meeting, 2009.
- Vinovrski T, Breen C, Badiavas EV. Squamous cell carcinoma arising in an epidermal nevus [poster]. American Society of Dermatopathology, 2007.
- Vinovrski T, Killoran C. Agminate blue nevi [poster]. American Society of Dermatopathology, 2007.
- Vinovrski T, Mahmoodi M. Merkel cell carcinoma presenting as inflammatory breast cancer [poster]. American Society of Dermatopathology, 2007.
- Peddinghaus L, Fridman G, Vinovrski T, Jah A, Fridman A, Balasubramaniam M, Gutsol A, Friedman G. Use of non-thermal atmospheric pressure plasma discharge for coagulation and sterilization of surface wounds [poster]. IEEE International Conference on Plasma Science, 2005.
Meet Our Experts
ProPath is an internationally recognized practice of academic-quality expertise with private practices.