- Board-certified – Anatomic and Clinical Pathology by the American Board of Pathology
- Residency – Chief Resident, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, Ochsner Medical Institution, New Orleans, LA
- Medical School – Louisiana State University School of Medicine, Shreveport, LA
- Dr. Hebert is the Medical Director of Laboratory at several campuses of Medical City McKinney.
- Joined ProPath in 2009
- Ward DM, Fuselier HA, Donaldson D, Hebert SJ. Large transitional cell carcinoma of the proximal third of the ureter in a young man. South Med J. 1997;90(8):855-857.
- Whitlow C, Gathright JB Jr, Hebert SJ, et al. Long-term survival after treatment of malignant colonic polyps. Dis Colon Rectum. 1997;40(8):929-934.
- Cincotta A, Schiller B, Landry R, Hebert SJ, Miers W, Meier A. Circadian neuroendocrine role in age-related changes in body fat stores and insulin sensitivity of the male Sprague-Dawley rat. Chronobiol Int. 1993;10(4):244-258.
- Hebert SJ. Renal dysplasia: the Ochsner Foundation and Children’s Hospital experience with a series of 71 recent cases. ASCP/CAP Fall Meeting, Washington, DC, 1996.
Meet Our Experts
ProPath is an internationally recognized practice of academic-quality expertise with private practices.