Director, Breast Pathology
- Board-certified – Anatomic and Clinical Pathology by the American Board of Pathology Board
- Fellowship – Surgical Pathology and Breast Pathology, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, TN
- Residency – Chief Resident, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, Emory University, Atlanta, GA
- Medical School – Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
- Joined ProPath in 2010
- Osunkoya, AO, Adsay NV, Cohen C, Epstein JI, Smith, SL. MUC2 expression in primary mucinous and nonmucinous adenocarcinoma of the prostate: an analysis of 50 cases on radical prostatectomy. Mod Pathol. 2008;21(7):789-94.
- Smith SL, Adsay NV, Cohen CC, Osunkoya AO. MUC2 expression in primary mucinous and nonmucinous adenocarcinoma of the prostate. USCAP Meeting, Denver, CO, 2008.
- Smith, S, Weyand, T. A quantitative analysis of the postnatal development of the rat lateral geniculate nucleus. Society for Neuroscience Meeting, Miami, FL, October 1999.
- Smith, S., Martin, A, Enoch, T. Suppressor analysis of rqh1 mutants in S. pombe. Summer Honors Undergraduate Research Program Symposium, Harvard Medical School[platform presentation], 1999.
Meet Our Experts
ProPath is an internationally recognized practice of academic-quality expertise with private practices.