- Board-certified – Forensic Pathology and Anatomic and Clinical Pathology by the American Board of Pathology
- Fellowship – Forensic Pathology, University of South Florida, Tampa, FL
- Fellowship – Surgical Pathology, University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX
- Residency – Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, Baylor College of Medicine
- Medical School – Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
- Dr. Kornman is the Medical Director of Laboratory at Baylor Scott and White Surgical Hospital and Wilson N. Jones Regional Hospital.
- Joined ProPath in 2015
- Kornman S. Envenomation by wasps (platform presentation). National Association of Medical Examiners Annual Meeting, Indianapolis, IN, 2000.
- Kornman S, Speight VO, Brawn P. Evaluation of race and age specific normal ranges for prostate specific antigen. American Society of Clinical Pathology Spring Meeting, Orlando, FL, 1995.
Meet Our Experts
ProPath is an internationally recognized practice of academic-quality expertise with private practices.