- Board-certified – Dermatopathology by the American Boards of Dermatology and Pathology, and Anatomic and Clinical Pathology by the American Board of Pathology
- Sub-Specialty Concentration – Immunofluorescence
- Fellowship – Dermatopathology, The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD
- Residency – Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD
- Medical School – University of Alabama School of Medicine, Birmingham, AL
- Dr. Law has published 17 peer-reviewed articles, book chapters, and abstracts. In addition to dermatopathology, he also has expertise in immunofluorescence specialty testing.
- Joined ProPath in 2005
- Leiker AJ, Beg M, McIlwee B, Law RM, Khosama L, Meyer J. Skin involvement as the presenting sign of anorectal adenocarcinoma. Baylor University Medical Center Proceedings. 2018 Oct 26. https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/08998280.2018.1499295.
- McCook J, Stephens T, Jiang L, Law RM, Gotz V. Ability of sodium copper chlorophyllin complex to repair photoaged skin by stimulation of biomarkers in human extracellular matrix. Clin Cosmet Investig Dermatol. 2016;9:167-174.
- Nielsen JA, Law RM, Fiman KH, Roberts CA. Esophageal lichen planus: a case report and review of the literature. World J Gastroenterol. 2013;19(14):2278-2281.
- Vujevich JJ, Goldberg LH, Kimyai-Asadi A, Law RM. Recurrent nodule on the nasal columella: a good reason to re-biopsy. Int J Dermatol. 2008;47(7):728-731.
- Law RM, Viglione MP, Barrett TL. Metastatic myoepithelial carcinoma in a child. J Cutan Pathol. 2008;35(8):779-781.
- Oresajo C, Stephens T, Hino PD, Law RM, Yatskayer M, Foltis P, Pillai S, Pinnell SR. Protective effects of a topical antioxidant mixture containing vitamin C. ferulic acid, and phloretin against ultraviolet-induced photodamage in human skin. J Cosmet Dermatol. 2008;7(4):290-297.
- Kickler TS, Borowitz MJ, Thompson RE, Charintranomt N, Law RM. Ret-Y a measure of reticulocyte size: a sensitive indicator of iron deficiency anemia. Clin Lab Haematol. 2004;26(6):423-427.
- Law RM, Stafford A, Quick MW. Functional regulation of gamma-aminobutyric acid transporters by direct tyrosine phosphorylation. J Biol Chem. 2000;275(31):23986-23991.
- Jo H, Sipos K, Go Y-M, Law RM, Rong J, McDonald JM. Differential effect of shear stress on extracellular signal-regulated kinase and N-terminal Jun kinase in endothelial cells. J Biol Chem. 1997;272(2):1395-1401.
- Benveniste EN, Tang LP, Law RM. Differential regulation of astrocyte TNF-alpha expression by the cytokines TGF-beta, IL-6 and IL-10. Int J Dev Neurosci. 1995;13(3-4):341-349.
- Law RM. Immunofluorescence: principles. In: Hosler G, ed. Diagnostic Dermatopathology: A Guide to Ancillary Tests Beyond the H&E. London, England: JP Medical Publishers; 2016:121-133.
- Law RM. Immunofluorescence: applications in dermatopathology. In: Hosler G, ed. Diagnostic Dermatopathology: A Guide to Ancillary Tests Beyond the H&E. London, England: JP Medical Publishers; 2016:135-149.
- Law RM. Protective effect of a sunscreen against UV-induced molecular and cellular damage. American Academy of Dermatology 65th Annual Meeting, February 2000.
- Law RM. Glutamate transporters and glioma growth: novel approaches to CNS chemotherapy. Society for Neuroscience Annual Meeting, 2002.
- Law RM. Gene expression analysis in a transgenic model of ALS and in ALS tissue. Society for Neuroscience Annual Meeting, 2000.
- Law RM. Identification and characterization of an excitatory amino acid transporter (EAAT4) interacting protein. Society for Neuroscience Annual Meeting, 2000.
- Law RM. Detection of salmonella spp. in contaminated oysters using polymerase chain reaction (PCR) and gene probes. Journal of Food Science.
Meet Our Experts
ProPath is an internationally recognized practice of academic-quality expertise with private practices.