- Board-certified – Anatomic and Clinical Pathology by the American Board of Pathology
- Residency – Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, Parkland Memorial Hospital, Dallas, TX
- Medical School – University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX
- Medical Director of Laboratory – Medical City Las Colinas
- Dr. Waldron is a founding member of ProPath and has practiced pathology since 1977.
- Joined ProPath in 1986
- Karol L, Brown D, Wise C, Waldron M. Familial osteofibrous dysplasia. A case series. J Bone Jt Surg – Am Vol. 2005;87(10):2297-2307.
- Welch R, Waldron M, Hulse D, Johnson C 2nd, Hargis B. Intraosseous infusion using the osteoport implant in the caprine tibia. J Orthop Res. 1992;10(6):789-799.
Meet Our Experts
ProPath is an internationally recognized practice of academic-quality expertise with private practices.