- Board-certified – Anatomic and Clinical Pathology by the American Board of Pathology
- Fellowship – Surgical Pathology, Pennsylvania Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- Residency – Chief Resident, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, Pennsylvania Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- Medical School – University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio, TX
- Dr. Maples was awarded the A.O. Severance Award for Excellence in Pathology and the Crane Award for Pathology Research. She has served as Medical Director of Laboratory at John Peter Smith Hospital.
- Joined ProPath in 2005
- Alvarez O, Maples J, Tio F, Lee M. Severe diarrhea due to Cokeromyces recurvatus in a bone marrow transplant recipient. Am J Gastroenterol. 1995;90(8):1350-1351.
- Maples J, Joseph Spangler, Yanhong Wang, Rajan Kumar. High-density protein microarray. DOE Genome Contractor-Grantee Workshop IX, Oakland, CA by Genome Data Systems, Inc., January 27-31, 2002.
- Maples, JA, Cunnane, MF. Fine needle aspiration of salivary glands: a five year experience. Acta Cytol. 1998;42(6).
Meet Our Experts
ProPath is an internationally recognized practice of academic-quality expertise with private practices.