- Board-certified – Anatomic and Clinical Pathology by the American Board of Pathology
- Fellowship – Cytopathology, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX
- Residency – Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX
- Medical School – Universidad Industrial de Santander, Colombia
- Dr. Hill is the Medical Director of Laboratory at Baylor Scott & White Medical Center at Sunnyvale.
- Joined ProPath in 2018
- Tirado CA, Chen W, Valdez F, Karandikar N, Arbini A, Acevedo I, Garcia R, Davila O, Smart RL, Matthews E, Kirk A, Collins RH. Unusual presentation of myeloid sarcoma in a case of acute promyelocytic leukemia with a cryptic PML-RARA involving multiple sites including the atrium. Cancer Genet Cytogenet. 2010;200(1):47-53.
Meet Our Experts
ProPath is an internationally recognized practice of academic-quality expertise with private practices.