- Board-certified – Dermatopathology by the American Boards of Dermatology and Pathology, and Anatomic and Clinical Pathology by the American Board of Pathology
- Sub-Specialty Concentration – Alopecia and Vulvar Pathology
- Fellowship – Dermatopathology, Albany Medical Center, NY
- Residency – Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, St. Paul University Hospital, Dallas, TX
- Medical School – Rawalpindi Medical College, Pakistan
- In addition to dermatopathology, Dr. Khalid is especially interested in vulvar pathology and alopecia biopsies.
- Joined ProPath in 1990
- Roberts CA, Beitsch PD, Litz CE, Hilton DS, Ewing GE, Clifford E, Taylor W, Hapke MR, Babaian A, Khalid I, Hall JD, Lindberg G, Molberg K, Saboorian H. Interpretive disparity among pathologists in breast sentinel lymph node evaluation. Am J Surg. 2003;186(4):324-329.
- Khalid I, Barrett TL, Lewin MR. Phylloides tumor of the vulva: a case report and review of the literature. American Society of Dermatopathology Meeting, Seattle, WA, 2011.
Meet Our Experts
ProPath is an internationally recognized practice of academic-quality expertise with private practices.