- Board-certified – Cytopathology and Anatomic and Clinical Pathology by the American Board of Pathology
- Fellowship – Cytopathology, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA
- Fellowship – Surgical Pathology, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA
- Residency – Chief Resident, Anatomic Pathology, Massachusetts General Hospital, and Clinical Pathology, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX
- Medical School – Boston University School of Medicine, MA
- Dr. Wu was named a Top Doctor by 360 West Magazine in 2018. He is the Medical Director of Laboratory at Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southlake.
- Joined ProPath in 2004
- Cangiarella J, Waisman J, Symmans W, Gross J, Cohen JM, Wu HC, Axelrod D. Mammotome core biopsy for mammary microcalcification: analysis of 160 biopsies from 142 women with surgical and radiologic followup. Cancer. 2001;91(1):173-177.
- Pogue BW, Momma T, Wu HC, Hasan T. Transient absorption changes in vivo during photodynamic therapy with pulsed-laser light. Br J Cancer. 1999;80(3-4):344-351.
- Molpus KL, Wu HC, Fuller AF. Recurrent psammocarcinoma of the peritoneum with complete response to tamoxifen therapy. Gynecol Oncol. 1998;68(2):206-209.
- Cabot RC, Scully RE, Mark EJ, McNeeley WF, Ebeling SH, Mankin HJ, Wu HC. Case records of the Massachusetts General Hospital: case 9-1996: A 21-year-old African woman with thoraco-lumbar pain and fever. N Engl J Med. 1996;334(12):784-789.
- Delgado Y, Yee H, Wu HC, Melamed J, Boppana S, Shapiro R, Roses D, Feiner H. Retrospective evaluation of non-sentinel lymph nodes (NSLN) in breast cancer patients with previously evaluated sentinel lymph nodes (SLN). USCAP Meeting, 2000. Mod Pathol. 2000;13(3):20A.
- Chhieng DC, Yee H, Wu HC, Cangirella J, Symmans WF, Waisman J, Chriboga L, Ylagan L, Cohen JM. Use of E-cadherin and CD44 for the differentiation between reactive esothelial cells and carcinoma cells in pelvic washings. USCAP Meeting, 1999. Mod Pathol. 1999;12(1):42A.
- Hummel PG, Chhieng DE, Cangiarella J, Waisman J, Symmans WF, Wu HC, Cohen JM. Spindle cell lesions of the lung: diagnosis by fine needle aspiration (FNA). USCAP Meeting, 1999. Mod Pathol. 1999;12(1):42A.
Meet Our Experts
ProPath is an internationally recognized practice of academic-quality expertise with private practices.