- Board-certified – Anatomic and Clinical Pathology by the American Board of Pathology
- Fellowship – Breast Pathology, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX
- Residency – Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX
- Medical School – University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX
- Dr. Moses received the Outstanding Resident Teacher Award and was the senior editor of Pathology Case of the Week series at UT Southwestern Medical Center.
- Joined ProPath in 2013
- Matta H, Sun Q, Moses G, Chaudhary PM. Molecular genetic analysis of human herpes virus 8-encoded viral FLICE inhibitory protein-induced NF- κB activation. J Biol Chem. 2003;278(52):52406-52411.
- Moses G, Peng Y, Sarode V. Comparison of tumor biomarkers in primary breast carcinoma and paired metastases [abstract 216]. Mod Pathol. 2012;25(suppl 2s):54A-55A.
- Tammaro Y, Moses G, Peng Y, Euhus D Leitch M. Assessment of pathologic tumor response to neoadjuvant endocrine therapy in postmenopausal women with estrogen receptor positive stage II or III breast cancer. American Society of Surgical Oncology Annual Meeting, Orlando, FL, 2012.
- Tammaro Y, Moses G, Eastman A, Peng Y, Rao R, Euhus D, Moldrem, Andrew V, Leitch AM. Tumor response to neoadjuvant chemotherapy in postmenopausal women with stage II or III breast cancer. American College of Surgeons North Texas Chapter, February 17, 2012.
Meet Our Experts
ProPath is an internationally recognized practice of academic-quality expertise with private practices.