- Board-certified – Anatomic and Clinical Pathology by the American Board of Pathology
- Fellowship – Surgical Pathology, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX
- Residency – Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX
- Medical School – University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, TX
- Dr. Pace has practiced pathology since 1988. He is the Medical Director of Laboratory at Surgical Center Arlington.
- Joined ProPath in 2005
- Ma CK, Padda H, Pace EH, Szilagyi E. Submucosal arterial malformation of the colon with massive hemorrhage. Report of a case. Dis Colon Rectum. 1989;32(2):149-152.
- Pace EH, Voet R, Melancon J. Xanthogranulomatous oophoritis: an inflammatory pseudotumor of the ovary. Int J Gynecol Pathol. 1984;3(4):398-402.
- Pace EH, Silva F, Burns D, Graus H. The spectrum of diabetic nephropathy and membranous glomerulopathy: report of two patients and review of the literature. Diabet Nephrop. 1983;2:28-32.
Meet Our Experts
ProPath is an internationally recognized practice of academic-quality expertise with private practices.