- Board-certified – Dermatopathology by the American Boards of Dermatology and Pathology, and Anatomic and Clinical Pathology by the American Board of Pathology
- Sub-Specialty Concentration – Inflammatory disorders and melanocytic lesions
- Fellowship – Dermatopathology, Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, NY
- Residency – Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, Albany Medical College, Albany, NY
- Joined ProPath in 2020
- Velez NF, Sweeney SM, O’Leary EA, Jellinek NJ. Intravascular papillary endothelial hyperplasia presenting in a Mohs surgical scar. Dermatol Surg. 2014;40(12):1444-1446.
- Risser J, Breen CM, Feder S, O’Leary EA. The diagnostic challenge of Rituximab-induced CD20 negative B-cell lymphomas. American Society of Dermatopathology Meeting, Atlanta, GA, 2010.
- O’Leary EA, Jacobson MI. Extramucosal verruciform xanthomas. American Society of Dermatopathology Meeting, San Francisco, CA, 2008.
- Thomas B, O’Leary EA, Newman J, Jacobson MI. Lues maligna in newly diagnosed HIV infection. American Society of Dermatopathology Meeting, Baltimore, MD, 2007.
- O’Leary EA, Sheehan CE, Ross JS, Qian J. Expression of the AKT signaling pathway molecules p-AKT, p-MTOR and p-P70S6K in gemistocytic astrocytomas in comparison with glioblastomas. USCAP Meeting, San Diego, CA, 2007.
- O’Leary EA, Kung KM, Qian J. An 8 year-old boy with new onset generalized seizure. Case of the month (608-1), University of Oklahoma Health Science Center, Sep 2006.
- Hofeldt GT, O’Leary EA, Eberle N, Nickel J. Microbial containments of single-use ophthalmic drops. Lions Eye Institute Opthalmology Research Conference, Albany Medical Center, Oct 2005.
Meet Our Experts
ProPath is an internationally recognized practice of academic-quality expertise with private practices.