- Board-certified – Hematopathology and Anatomic and Clinical Pathology by the American Board of Pathology
- Fellowship – Hematology, Scott and White Memorial Hospital, Temple, TX
- Residency – Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, Baylor University Medical Center, Dallas, TX
- Medical School – University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio, TX
- Dr. Chang has practiced pathology in the Dallas-Fort Worth area since 2007.
- Joined ProPath in 2007
- Gomes EM, Rodrigues MS, Phadke AP, Butcher LD, Starling C, Chen S, Chang D, Hernandez-Alcoceba R, Newman JT, Stone MJ, Tong AW. Antitumor activity of an oncolytic adenoviral-CD40 ligand (CD154) transgene construct in human breast cancer cells. Clin Cancer Res. 2009;15(4):1317-1325.
- Fernandes MS, Gomes EM, Butcher LD, Hernandez-Alcoceba R, Chang D, Kansopon J, Newman J, Stone MJ, Tong AW. Growth inhibition of human multiple myeloma cells by an oncolytic adenovirus carrying the CD40 ligand transgene. Clin Cancer Res. 2009;15(15):4847-4856.
- Burton EC, Burns DK, Opatowsky MJ, El-Feky WH, Fischbach B, Melton L, Sanchez E, Randall H, Watkins DL, Chang J, Klintmalm G. Rabies encephalomyelitis: clinical, neuroradiological, and pathological findings in 4 transplant recipients. Arch Neurol. 2005;62(6):873-882.
- Chang D. Conditional-replicative adenovirus armed with CD154 (CD40L) displayed enhanced anti-tumor growth inhibitory properties against human breast cancer cells. Gene Therapy of Cancer Annual Conference, San Diego, CA, 2005.
Meet Our Experts
ProPath is an internationally recognized practice of academic-quality expertise with private practices.