- Board-certified – Anatomic and Clinical Pathology by the American Board of Pathology
- Residency – Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, Baylor University Medical Center, Dallas, TX
- Medical School – University of North Texas Health Sciences Center, Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine, Fort Worth, TX
- Dr. Wagner was named a Top Doctor by Fort Worth Magazine in 2019 and Physician of the Month at John Peter Smith Hospital in May 2008.
- Joined ProPath in 2006
- Kresie L, Benavides DC, Bollinger P, et al. Performance evaluation of the application of body fluids on the Sysmex XE-2100 series automated hematology analyzer. Lab Hematol. 2005;11(1):24-30.
- Guill CK, Benavides DC, Rees C, Fenves AZ, Burton EC. Fatal mesenteric fibromuscular dysplasia: a case report and review of the literature. Arch Intern Med. 2004;164(10):1148-1153.
- Benavides DC. Genetic aberrations in pancreatic cystic lesions. Journal Club, Baylor University Medical Center Dallas, February 2006.
- Benavides DC. T-cell lymphoblastic lymphoma with eosinophilia, t(8;13), and subsequent myeloproliferative disorder: a case report, literature review and discussion. Senior Resident’s Presentation Conference, Baylor University Medical Center Dallas, 2004.
- Benavides DC, Roloson GJ, Newhouse MS, Norwood J, Kresie LA. A case of fetal hydrops due to anti-M [abstract SP216]. Transfusion. 2003;43(9S):106A.
- Benavides DC. A case of fetal hydrops due to anti-M. American Association of Blood Banks 56th Annual Meeting, San Diego, CA, 2003.
Meet Our Experts
ProPath is an internationally recognized practice of academic-quality expertise with private practices.