Member, ProPath’s IHC Laboratory and Consultation Services Team
- Board-certified – Anatomic and Clinical Pathology by the American Board of Pathology
- Fellowship – Oncologic Surgical Pathology, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, NY
- Residency – Co-Chief Resident, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE
- Medical School – University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE
- Dr. Buresh practiced for two years in Idaho before joining ProPath. In addition to immunohistochemistry, he also has expertise in molecular genetic testing, soft tissue pathology, and breast pathology.
- Joined ProPath in 2002
- Sen M, Katragadda S, Ravichandran A, Deshpande G, Parulekar M, Nayanala S, Vittal V, Shen W, Phooi Nee YM, Jacob J, Parchuru S, Dhanuskodi K, Eyring K, Agrawal P, Agarwal S, Shanmugam A, Gupta S, Vishwanath D, Kumari K, Hariharan AK, Balaji SA, Liang Q, Robolledo B, Gauribidanur RV, Oomer FM, Buresh CJ, Ramamoorthy P, Bahadur U, Subramanian K, Hariharan R, Veeramachaneni V, Sankaran S, Gupta V. StrandAdvantage test for early-line and advanced-stage treatment decisions in solid tumors. Cancer Med. 2017;6(5):883-901.
- Buresh CJ, Oliai BR, Miller RT. Reactivity with TdT in Merkel cell carcinoma: a potential diagnostic pitfall. Am J Clin Pathol. 2008;129(6):894-898.
- Buresh CJ, Seemayer T, Nelson M, Neff J, Dorfman HD. t(X;4)(q22;q31.3) in giant cell reparative granuloma. Cancer Genet Cytogenet. 1999;115:80-81.
- Bridge JA, Swarts SJ, Buresh CJ, et al. Trisomies 8 and 20 characterize a subgroup of benign fibrous lesions arising in both soft tissue and bone. Am J Pathol. 1999;154(3):729-733.
- Longo GM, Friedman AC, Hollins RR, Buresh CJ, Baxter BT. Distal radial artery lesion as a source of digital emboli. J Vasc Surg. 1998;28(4):710-714.
- Weibolt VM, Buresh CJ, Roberts CA, et al. Involvement of 3q21 in nodular fasciitis. Cancer Genet Cytogenet. 1998;106(2):177-179.
- Oliai BR, Buresh CJ, Miller RT. Lack of reactivity with TdT in small cell carcinoma [abstract 2077]. Mod Pathol. 2013;26(suppl 2s):499A.
- Buresh CJ, Oliai BR, Miller RT. Reactivity with TdT in Merkel cell carcinoma [abstract 407]. Mod Pathol. 2008;21(suppl 1s):91A.
- Buresh CJ, Roy HK, Greiner TC, Johansson SL, Brand RE. Inducible nitric oxide synthase expression in gastrointestinal graft versus host disease. Digestive Disease Week, 1999.
- Buresh CJ, Bohl K, Radio SJ. Paired comparison of conventional and ThinPrep preparations for bile duct brushing cytology. Am J Clin Pathol. 1998;109(4):481-2.
- Radio SJ, Buresh CJ, Shaw BW, Jr., Markin RS. Chronic obliterative arteriopathy in failed liver allografts. Lab Invest. 1991;64-95A.
Meet Our Experts
ProPath is an internationally recognized practice of academic-quality expertise with private practices.