ProPath Medical Director
- Board-certified – Hematopathology and Anatomic and Clinical Pathology by the American Board of Pathology
- Fellowship – Hematopathology, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX
- Fellowship – Surgical Pathology, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX
- Residency – Co-Chief Resident, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX
- Medical School – Texas Tech Health Sciences Center School of Medicine, Lubbock, TX
- Dr. Chenault is the Medical Director at ProPath as well as Pine Creek Medical Center. During her fellowship training, Dr. Chenault had the opportunity to work with the renowned hematopathologists Dr. Robert McKenna and Dr. Steven Kroft, acquiring excellent morphologic and flow cytometric diagnostic skills.
- Joined ProPath in 2007
- Yohe S, Chenault C, Torlakovic E, Asplund S, McKenna R. Langerhans cell histiocytosis in acute leukemias of ambiguous or myeloid lineage in adult patients: support for a possible clonal relationship. Mod Pathol. 2014;27(5):651-6.
- Chenault C, Hoang M. An unusual cervical finding. Female genital schistosomiasis with associated cervical severe squamous dysplasia (cervical intraepithelial neoplasia grade III). Arch Pathol Lab Med. 2006;130(3):e37-8.
- Willis M, Fuda F, Chenault C. Current methods of colorectal cancer screening. MLO Med Lab Obs. 2002;34(5):12-19.
- Chenault C, Karandikar NJ, Xu Y, McKenna RW, Kroft SH. The immunophenotypic effects of rituximab on B-lymphocytes. USCAP Meeting, San Antonio, TX, 2005.
- Chenault C, Beale E. Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptors and testicular Leydig cells. Texas Tech Health Science Center Summer Research Symposium, 1998.
- Chenault C, Burke JA. Ruthenium-chelated compounds as catalysts. Baylor University Undergraduate Research Symposium, 1996 and 1997.
Meet Our Experts
ProPath is an internationally recognized practice of academic-quality expertise with private practices.