- Screening guidelines for the prevention and early detection of cervical cancer. Saslow D, Solomon D, Lawson HW, et al. American Cancer Society, American Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology, and American Society for Clinical Pathology screening guidelines for the prevention and early detection of cervical cancer. American Journal of Clinical Pathology. 2012; 137(4):516-42.
- Statement on HPV DNA Test Utilization. Solomon D, Papillo JL, Davey DD. American Journal of Clinical Pathology. 2009; 131(6):768-769.
- Cancer screening in the United States, 2011: A Review of Current American Cancer Society Guidelines and Issues in Cancer Screening. Smith RA, Cokkinides V, Brooks D, et al. CA: a cancer journal for clinicians. 2011.
- 2006 consensus guidelines for the management of women with abnormal cervical cancer screening tests. Wright TC, Massad LS, Dunton CJ, et al. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2007; 197(4):346-355. Free full text available at asccp.org
- 2006 consensus guidelines for the management of women with cervical intraepithelial neoplasia or adenocarcinoma in situ. Wright TC, Massad LS, Dunton CJ, et al. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2007; 197(4):340-345. Free full text available at asccp.org
- Cervical cancer screening. Partridge EE, Abu-Rustum NR, Campos SM, et al. J Natl Compr Canc Netw. 2010; 8(12):1358-1386. Full text available at nccn.org
- Baer A., Kiviat, N, Kulasingam, S., Mao, C., Kuypers, J. and Koutsky, L. “Liquid-based Papanicolaou Smears Without a Transformation Zone Component: Should Clinicians Worry?” The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists Transformation Zone Component 99:6 (June 2002): 1053-1059
- Davey, D., Austin, M., Birdsong, G., Buck, H., Cox, T., Darragh, T., Elgert, P., Hanson, V., Henry, M., Waldman, J. “ASCCP Patient Management Guidelines: Pap Test Specimen Adequacy and Quality Indicators,” American Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology Journal of Lower Genital Tract Disease 6:3 (2002): 195-199
- Solomon, D., Davey, D., Kurman, R., Moriarty, A., O’Connor, D., Prey, M., Raab, S., Sherman, M., Wilbur, D., Wright, T., Young, N. “The 2001 Bethesda System Terminology for Reporting Results of Cervical Cytology,” Journal of the American Medical Association 287:16 (April 2002): 2114-2119